Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cuttin the mustard?

My name is Sean 'fozzy' Foster
I’m 40years old and been a coach since 1995, and a has been triathlete.
I run a team in Melbourne called Fluid Movements Sports and have been the Melbourne Tri Club head coach for 7years.
I’ve raced to World Champs Olympic standard in 1998, and age semi-pro level ironman till 2003. In recent history, a lot of water under the bridge had a lot of time off regular training to develop myself as a triathlon coach.
I’ve earmarked 2011 as the year where I will attempt to go back to the Hawaii Ironman, having completed it twice before in 99 and 01 and qualified in 03 as a pro, but DNS due to injury.
Its time to put my coaching experience to the sword and see what I can do.
This blog is about trying to coach myself, work full time, and juggle getting older and fatter all at the same time. Hope this is entertaining and even maybe informative.

Stay tuned !!

Foz    

1 comment: